Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WHAT I DO WHEN I MISS YOU

me, avi dana at 8:20 AM
Someone has ever told me, that chance is meant to be made, not to be waited. Firstly, I just didn't agree about it. Chance is something happens in sudden, involving luck and such an option whether we will take it or not. But this one person successfully made me believe that yes, chance is there to be made. If you want to do something, and just wait for the chance to come to you, you won't move. That's at least what I now believe.

But for the sake of anything (you can say 'miapah' in Indonesian -__-) in some cases, it does do differences. For a very simple example, I miss you.
I miss you.
Fine, one thing I never expect to understand is the time when I miss you. I really want to make a chance, to see you, to meet you, to talk to you, to have fun with you, but what should I do if I don't have even my own time, while you're doing yours? I just keep saying I miss you, without any suitable effort to make the chance. Miserable, yes. But this really doesn't mean that I can't make any effort. (okay, I start talking over the same thing -_____-)

Then one thing I realize is, yes, this is not about ME making the chance, not about YOU making the chance, but it needs to be US making the chance.

That's not what I'm going to talk about here. I just want to share some stupids preventive and preservative things I do when I've missed you already. For some rates, you will know exactly the time when I start being crazy.

1. I keep texting you unimportant messages
2. I start writing your name everywhere ._.
3. I start singing love songs
4. I start sending you love songs ._.
5. I can't be apart from my phone
6. Every time I have time, I watch your phone number (instead of your photos)
7. I'm dying to call you
8. I start being a professional stalker
9. I will do anything to get those possibilities of meeting you (like coming to school in very early morning, or going to canteen in certain time that I know at those times you'll be there, then I'll wait to see you like a shark)
10. I start talking nothing (like talking that I'll wait to see you like a shark. Seriously, what is shark? -_-)
11. I wear that green-long-sleeved-suit you gave until the suit looks like I wear everyday
12. I wear that grey watch you gave, although I know, I haven't given it any battery
13. I wear our couple sweater, or shoes, and dance like crazy
14. I talk to my dolls (and all of them have the same name as you in this time)
15. I watch romantic movies and pretend to be that perfect couple in the movie with you (unless the movie is horrible)
16. I play my tuts and create a song about you
17. I draw your face (you know, my drawing is like a bird's drawing)
18. I don't know how a bird's drawing looks like
19. I start my night riding and pass your house
20. I start loving green more than pink
21. I try to cook our helly-fried-rice (nasi goreng neraka you know. Okay, that's not ours, that's yours, but I try to make it as well as we used to make ._.)
22. I look for that one fish siomay seller (one that you like) and eat as much as I can do, pretending I'm eating it with you and I should win the eating competition .___.
23. I go to places we usually go to eat, and eat what you usually eat :9
24. I start making compliments about you
25. I can't sleep, or sleep too often (okay, you could guess which one I do the most)
26. It will seem like I see you everywhere, or your motorcycle everywhere, or your jacket, or your helmet, or whatever-about-you everywhere (don't think I take some drugs, but it happens)
27. I often check calender
28. I take a bath longer (I don't know how it's related one to another. But yes, it does happen)
29. I will be just quite when I then meet you
30. I will try as hard as I do not to punch or even bite you when I meet you (that's why I will be just quite)

But overall, if I have that long time to meet you, I'll hug you until you die! (it occurs if 'you' refers to a doll or something).
So, I think one thing I have to be grateful of is that I'm pleased missing you. I don't say being crazy is always because of sadness or madness or something. Being crazy about you is something amazing I can never deny. Actually, I do more things when I miss you, but if I state here all of them, I think I need to write all of my life story. No. Yes. Because I eventually miss you in every second of my life, and I'm not joking, or lying. I just say what a crazy people do say. Don't blame me for being crazy.

Make the chance then, for sure. I'll then tell the conclusion of this post.

I miss you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos