Thursday, July 14, 2011

you are what your phone is

me, avi dana at 11:53 PM
what my phone does :
when it works its self, then suddenly a pink flash light shocks me. it will stop loading, just like being dead for a while. then step by step, there will be a pink heart icon that signs for loading. the pink flash light keeps appearing and after a second stop, it will appear two times faster then yeah, a star is right on my message icon. and when it opens, it will take longer for loading before it fully is opened. then after opening that message, my phone will be really fresh and work really fast. what a pink flash light!

what i do :
when i'm working with my stuffs, then suddenly my eyes spot on you. i will stop thinking, just like being dead for a while. then step by step, there will be a terrible heart beat that signs for living. you keep staying cool and getting closer. and my heart will stop a second, then it will beat two times faster then yeah, you are right in front of me. and when i want to start talking, it will take longer for thinking before i fully mess things up by talking too much. but then after that too-much-talking, my brain will be really fresh and work really fast. what a you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos