Monday, October 24, 2011

proverbs

me, avi dana at 11:29 PM
The scariest thing about distance is that I don't know whether they will miss me, or forget me.

Life is damn hard. But then I find you who makes those difficult times disappear, and it makes all easy, it's not hard anymore.

We all have problems. So instead of crying about them, pray, suck it up, and keep moving!

I think a strong person is the one who knows how to be quiet, shed a tear for a moment, and then picks up their sword & fight again.

Life is getting harder and harder. And to be strong, all I have to do is getting closer and closer to God.

Stop searching for the right person. Just look for a good catcher. The one who could catch your heart when it starts falling.

When I truly care for someone, their mistakes never change my feelings cos it's the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.

It hurts to love someone when I can't tell him what I really feel, cos sometimes I get hurt without him knowing.

It's weird how sometimes I keep running after people who least care about me, and ignore the ones who care the most about me. 

I won’t believe it when someone promises me that they will never hurt me because at some point or another, it’ll happen.

Sometimes, the only reason why I won't let go of what's making me sad is because it was the only thing that made me happy.

Sometimes I just have to give up on people. Chasing after them is a heartache especially when they don't try to meet me halfway.

The best time to say that you already found the right one is when you stop looking for others.

Sometimes, I have to test someone. Not because I don't trust him but to see how much he is willing to prove they love me.

Sometimes I have to let go, not because I give up, but I realize that there are things that cannot be.

I deserves a man who will look at me each day like I’m the most amazing woman he's ever laid eyes on.

It's not the efforts that makes me smile. It's the willingness of the guy who do those crazy efforts just to make me smile.

I don't want a perfect person. I just want someone to act silly with, treats me well & loves being with me more than anything.

I put a fake smile to hide the pain. Yet, I still wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken I really am inside.

If someone you love hurts you, it's okay to cry a river. Just make sure you don't forget to build a damn bridge & get over it.

When I am silent, I’m either over-thinking, tired of waiting, falling apart, crying inside, or all of the above..

I can't lose what I never had - I can't keep what's not mine - I can't hold onto something that doesn't want to stay.

You know what's the best thing in my life right now? It's the first word you read in this message.

Everything happens for a reason. If I get a chance, I'll take it. I'll let it changes my life.

GIRLS: Don't break for someone who won't bend for you, don't leave your heart for someone who won't show you theirs.

If you love me, tell me! Forget about the rules or the fear of looking ridiculous. You will always regret it if you don't.

Love is when I miss him even before he leaves, when I could listen to him talking all night long & never get tired of his voice.

I have my own book of life. I’m just trying to find someone who can understand it, or someone who help me finish writing it.

God doesn't give me the people I want. He gives me the people I need to help, hurt, leave, love me & make me a person I was meant to be.

A boyfriend shouldn't be just a boyfriend. To have a happier & a relationship more worthwhile, YOU should also be my very best friend.

I think I’m weird. I spend many time thinking about the one who hurts me and ignoring the one who love me.

How do I make right decisions? Experience. How do I get experience? Wrong decisions.

You know what's sucks for me? Realizing that everything I believe in is complete & utter bullshit.

I don't need any part time people in my life. You're either with me, or you're not. You can't just come & go as you please.

It sucks when people suddenly changes. It's like I don't know them anymore and I can't do the things I usually do with them.

It may seem as the hardest thing to do, but I have to forget someone who already forgot about me.

I’ll be with someone who really deserves my heart. Not with someone who acts like they deserve mine.

It's tough when someone special starts to ignore me. But it's even tougher to pretend that I don't mind.

You can say sorry a million times, say I love you as much as you want. But if you can't prove it, your words don't mean a thing for me.

It’s sad how we started out as strangers, then became lovers, and now we go back to being strangers.

It’s funny to see how promises mean everything, but once they are broken, sorry means nothing at all.

I’ll let go when I’m hurting too much, give up when love isn’t enough and move on when things are not like before.

Sometimes the things I want the most don’t happen and what I least expect happens.

I believe If something's bound to happen, it will happen. In the right time, with the right person, for the best reason.

You will tell me you care. But sometimes, you don't seem to show it unless I get: famous, sick, have money, or die.

Sometimes, it's better to push someone away, not because I stop loving him but because I have to shield myself from pain.

I love it when someone says "You're beautiful" instead of "You're sexy" cos that way, I know he looks at my heart, not my body.

It doesn't make sense to let go of something I had for so long, but it also doesn't make sense to hold on when there's nothing there.

Sometimes people aren't always who they seem to be, and sometimes people are so much more than I originally thought.

I believe real men don't love the most beautiful girl in the world. They love the girl who can make their world beautiful.

Somewhere between heartaches & waiting, comes the chance to be found by someone who think that I’m his choice, not only an option.

Life's not about the people who act true to my face. It's about the people who remain true behind my back.


girls proverbs

1 comments:

Doni on October 28, 2011 at 8:15 PM said...

GALAU!

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos