Sunday, May 13, 2012

THE SIXTH TWELFTH

me, avi dana at 7:59 PM
God...
would You please listen to me for a while?
I want to say many things...
many, many things...

God...
I never knew what life I might have...
I never understood what plan I could get...
I never expected about what path I could be in...
I never did that much

God...
tell me what miracle is
when everything I do is making me down
all stuffs are making me amazingly dying
with my weaknesses
I am nothing

God...
You show me what love means
when You light me up when I feel I would not stand anymore
I stay standing tall
with my strength
I am a thing

God... 
overall,
I just want to state one thing
THANK YOU
for sending me a guardian angel
because since I found him,
everyday is a miracle...
I am now everything...


:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos