Thursday, June 9, 2011

50

me, avi dana at 12:00 AM
♡ 50 moments I love ♡



1. when I have special moment in my bath room with fragrant olive oil and green tea

2. when I have cup of coffee and sit next to window while the day is raining right outside :)

3. when I have my own time at night

4. when it's so empty that I then imagine many funny things and I laugh at my self

5. when I'm listening to my play list and imagine that I am right in the song story :P

6. when I am home alone :) note : with high level of mood

7. when I can sing as loud as I want in my room when I'm mad

8. when I'm combing my hair :P really it does increase mood

9. when I'm alone in a very good view so I can take photos as many as I want B)

10. when I play piano :)

11. when I am dating with my phone and no one's bothering. twitter, facebook and blog will be really good friends.

12. when I count my head bands, my tweezers, my cd, and my dolls. they're too many but I still love them :3

13. when I sleep on the cool floor with all the sensation B)

14, when I sit on my dad's working chair while reading magazine and drinking juice :9

15. the feeling when I get a new cloth :D

16. when I'm hanging out with my beloved best friends :D eating and laughing at the same time.

17. when I have a private call with my best friend and spend until one a half hours to share

18. when I'm sitting with one of my best friend in a quiet place and share my whole heart story I can't tell to anyone

19. the feeling after crying :')

20. when my friends and me laugh at nothing but it just can't stop :D

21. when my best friends and me sing a loud and everybody's staring strangely and one of us tell not to care :D

22. when we make a weird scenario about what we imagine and write it on a paper then laugh at it whenever we read it :'D

23. the fact that my best friends and me have a specific name for everybody we often talk about :P

24. when we watch movie together!!!

25. the feeling of getting gifts :')

26. when my family and me are having dinner and telling-stories-session after

27. when my dad is acting so romantic to my mother! wahahahaha I envy them really :)

28. when my parents are in a very good mood and they fulfill what I want. once again, what I want, not what I need. :D

29. shopping moments B)

30. when my family and me imagine my future :D

31. when my big, super big family gather together in Idul Fitri day and eat whatever without wondering about being fat!

32. when my big family is going somewhere and the 'children' are put in one car! we really have fun!

33. the feeling when my cousins and me secretly get out of my grandma's house at night and eat 'mie ayam' which they won't find in their towns.

34. when my cousins and me are jamming B)

35. when my cousins and me have camping in my grandma's storage house hahahaha!

36. when I'm in relaxing moment that I don't need to think anything so there's only you left as my only thought ♡

37. when I stare at your photos with my favorite songs as the back sounds :P

38. when I sing quietly and you come into my head as the main character of the song

39. when I hear or read your name :B

40. when the atmosphere is so quiet then strangely your sound echoes

41. when I see you laughing :)

42. when my phone suddenly stops for a while, then the pink led shocks beautifully, then it vibrates and your name appears in my inbox. hahahahaha B)

43. when I am with you and all words I've prepared disappear and there stay me in silence -,- and amazing heart beats hahahahaha! B)

44. the feeling knowing you're around

45. that one moment I will never forget :)

46. when you say good night and good luck :)

47. when you're just asking what I am doing hahaha :P

48. when you share your stories and there will be 2 up to 3 messages I get. I just feel highly appreciated :)

49. the fact that you're mine :)

50. the fact that I have perfect family, perfect best friends, and perfect you so I surely believe that my perfect God had planned to create a perfect me ♡

♡ 50 moments I love ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos