Friday, June 24, 2011

me, avi dana at 12:09 AM
so here I am, staring at the moon tonight, wondering how you look in this light. maybe you're somewhere thinking about me, too. to be with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do...
to be with you - archuleta

in a sea of people there is only you. I never knew what the song was about but suddenly now I do.
can't let the music stop, can't let this feeling end. 'cause if I do, it'll all be over, I'll never see you again.
touch my hand - archuleta

below the northen lights I spend my coldest night alone, awake, and thinking of the weekend we were in love.
I'm dreaming you're out in the blue and I am right beside you awake to take in the view.
are you there? or are you just a decoy dream in my head?
on the wing - young

I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how. I've never heard silence quite this loud. now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking. and I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me.
the story of us - swift

oh, today I don't feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay in my bed. don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone 'cause today I swear I'm not doing anything.
the lazy song - mars

and since that day you stole my heart and you're the one to blame. and that's why I smile. it's been a while since everyday and everything has felt this right. and now you turn it all around and suddenly you're all I need, the reason why I smile.
smile - lavigne

topsix in my play list ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos