Sunday, June 19, 2011

missing

me, avi dana at 11:53 PM
I was just tearing down when suddenly a flash like hit my head. then it spin around and turned a little flashback. missing. my really beloved grandmother.

listen, my granny with fairy-voice. we used to sing together in a world of laughter. I think you would like this song I got for you :')



syalalalala syalalalala
you used to call me your angel, said I was sent straight down from heaven. and you'd hold me close in your arms. I thought of the way you felt so strong.

I never wanted you to leave, I wanted you to stay here holdin' me...

I miss you, I miss your smile.. and I still shed a tear every once in a while. and even though it's different now, you're still here somehow. my heart won't let you go and I need you to know
I miss you, syalalalala
I miss you

you used to call me your dreamer and now I'm living out my dream. oh, how I wish you could see everything that's happening for me.

I'm thinkin' back on the past
it's true the time is flying by too fast

I know you're in a better place yeah but I wish that I could see your face, oh. I know you're where you need to be even though it's not here with me...

I miss you, I miss your smile.. and I still shed a tear every once in a while. and even though it's different now, you're still here somehow. my heart won't let you go and I need you to know
I miss you, syalalalala
I miss you

♡ special granny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos