Sunday, June 19, 2011

you, rewritten

me, avi dana at 3:46 PM

when I love you,

you are ridiculously motivating.
you are the only one I dream every night.
you are the only one I always think over.

I don't really care how your hair is. it just fits perfectly on your head.
I don't really care how your eyes are. they are just perfect scenes to stare at.
I don't really care how your nose is. it is the best shape I ever want hard to touch.
I don't really care how your voice in people's ears. that's my favorite sound I ever always want to hear.
I don't really care how you look. you look so damn beautiful in your way.
I don't really care how you think. your thoughts seem highly intelligent in my head.
I don't really care how you move. your moves seem so cool in my eyes.
I don't really care how you smile. your smile is one thing I want the most in a day.
I don't really care how you laugh. I love your laugh more than whatever!
I don't really care how you get along. your friends must be luckiest people to have you.
I don't really care how you eat. it should be the best way to end foods' life.
I don't really care how you sleep. your sleep hours uniquely seem high quality hours to me.
I don't really care how you do your activities. your activities must be very lucky to be managed by a person like you.
I don't really care other many your things. they are perfect if it's you who hold them.

now then the only one I care about is just thought that you would love me as much as i do. because you are I ever need. you are I ever want. you are I always miss. you are I always think. you are I always dream. it's you,you,you in my head spinning perfectly around. it's you,you,you in my eyes appearing over and over again. it's you,you,you in my heart staying all the time awake and asleep.




when I love you,
I don't really care how you are.
you are simply adorable.

☺ ♥ ☺


I rewrite this, because my tears just can't stand not to fall when I'm reading this. because the point is, I rightly know I wrote this with heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos