Wednesday, June 8, 2011

playlist story

me, avi dana at 3:15 PM
these songs are just keep replayed in my head.. they're awesome!

we're being pulled in a hundred different directions. but whatever happens i know i've got you. you're on my mind your in my heart, it doesn't matter where we are. we'll be alright even if we're miles apart...
'I just wanna be with you' - ryan evans! and 3 others

time together isn't ever quite enough. when you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home. what would it take to make or break this hint of love? we need time, only time. when we're apart whatever are you thinking of? if this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone? so tell me darling do you wish we'd fall in love? all the time, all the time...
'saltwater room' - owl city

you will always gonna be the one and you should know how I wish I could have never let you go
'first love' - utada hikaru

and I don't even know what's real, but I know I've never wanted anything so bad. I've never wanted anyone so bad. if I let you love me, be the one adored, would you go all the way, be the one I'm looking for?
'adore' - paramore

we'll be together, come whatever, not just staring at the stars. just remember that no one else could tell us who we are. we'll be together so don't ever stop listening to your heart, cause I can't turn mine off... I'm not alone even when we're apart I feel you in the air...
'we'll be together' - ashley tisdale

I can see me looking at you at the start of the day for all my life. I can see me torn to hold you on the way when I'm driving home at night. I've got these pictures in my head, these pictures in my head... thank you for the memory we haven't made yet. you have been a part of me even before we met..
'pictures in my head' - westlife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos