Monday, August 1, 2011

50 facts about my phone

me, avi dana at 11:35 PM
1. it is blackberry bold 9700

2. my father bought me this for I lost my old phone, rebecca (I gave it name!), a nokia N70 ME (˘̩̩̩.˘̩ƪ)

3. my mother didn't know this phone for about its first week

4. it doesn't have any name. I just call it 'hapeku' as everybody calls their phone. but if you wanna give recommendation for its name, it will be possibly accept.

5. it is black

6. I put an anti-spy on its screen. but the anti-spy sometimes makes me don't know what people's opening on my phone when they borrow mine.

7. the casing has already been full by scars

8. it has fallen for more than twenty five times

9. I have three silicon cases and two hard cases for my phone, but my phone is always without one of five of them. it's just how it is.

10. it's distributed by T-Mobile

11. it uses red led as how other blackberries do. but if it turns pink, I would not wait longer, that must be you.

12. it has 18 themes and most of them are pinky

13. my favorite application is crunch sms. its background is white-pink. and I just love it when your name is on the top of the message list.

14. runner up of my favorites is ввм™. I can change display picture as often as I want, I can change status in every single minute, and everybody just does the same so I don't feel stupid.

15. I love twitter very much. actually I rather choose uber social but it ruins -.- now I love twitter for blackberry more.

16. I do not really love facebook application in my phone. it is better to open facebook using browser because we can see people's activities clearly there.

17. I have two browsers : basic browser and opera mini. basic browser is for everyday use, but if there's nothing so important to browse, I often open your facebook profile there and refresh it every hour. not to spy, I just feel okay when I do :)

18. opera mini is for opening blog. everything about this blog, from writing posts, editing posts, or even seeing my own blog's layout is on opera mini.

19. I love my battery watch application because it sounds like mickey mouse :3

20. clock is very important application in my phone. without this, I won't wake up on time, seriously.

21. I really hate the system of bluetooth use in this phone. it is too complicated and spends very much time.

22. I love camera mute application. haha you can guess, I can take photos and no one knows.

23. I have DearDiary application. I used to write my daily activities on it. but since january 2011, I did it no more.

24. one of my favorite application is ghost radar! don't ask how it works, if you wanna know, ask me and try B)

25. my phone will ring when it's time for adzan so it reminds me to pray (˘ʃƪ˘)

26. I have foursquare application but I NEVER use it

27. some people told me that tring me application makes us possible to call with no cost. I have it, but never prove it.

28. I read newspaper in my phone via snaptu

29. I've downloaded some games in it but I never play them

30. I open email just to see activities in PASPARA 12 group. yes, only for it.

31. my password lock is ******. hmm, I guess you can guess :)

32. my pass code is ****. simple but I guess you'll never know.

33. my diary password is *************. don't guess. I'm also not sure -.-

34. my battery survives for about 15 hours only in full use

35. my battery is black and its temperature is about 36 degree celcius.

36. I have no idea how I can change its casing. so I decide not to change it.

37. my contact names are all real name. for example, I write Astiti Dana Oktaviani for my own name. all names, except yours. :B

38. I never save people's phone number. I will just see the history of their messages and know who they are. If I don't, I will frontally text 'who r u btw?'

39. my phone is often on 'silent' mode. with no vibration nor sound. I make it 'vibrate only' when I am already sleepy but I don't want to miss your texts. I make it 'normal' when it is charged and I need to do something else.

40. I am using rabiohead for my font right now. there are about 25 fonts I have in this phone.

41. in media card, my favorite spot is 'pictures' then followed by 'music'

42. there are more than 2000 pictures in my phone

43. there are only 85 songs in my phone

44. the pictures are dominated by me and me and me

45. the music contents mostly songs from owl city, taylor swift, the maine, lady antebellum and others that I just like or it just has its emotional sensation when I hear it.

46. I ALWAYS download and save and try to enjoy and finally enjoy your favorite songs. from the first song you recommended (you make me feel, if you remember) until the last song you ask me to save (tiktok :B)

47. I often munch the crunch sms that I think it makes me smile. but lately, I realize if I keep doing that, my screen munched will be out of capacity because all that I read are all that make me always smile :)

48. one thing I hate the most about my phone is 'jarum laknat' that signs for loading. I hate when my phone takes too much time to load

49. I hate the fact that my phone needs rebooting as often as possible -.- one rebooting takes about 10 minutes and 5 percent of battery

50. my phone is so lucky to have me as the owner. I love it so damn much that I would do everything to keep it close to me. but, umm, I think it is how it should be. when you love something or someone, you won't be able to live without it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos