Sunday, August 28, 2011

do not read

me, avi dana at 11:04 AM
I'm mad at my self.
I'm mad at my self for letting it weak, for letting it fall, for letting it worry too much. I know you're just gonna be okay and I know I'm not going to ruin however it will take. but I can't stand. I keep on thinking and wondering about where you may go, what you may do, when you may come, who you may miss, how you may survive and why I don't hear you.
I'm mad at my self.
I'm mad at my self for letting it weak, for letting it broken. I try and try hard not to worry anymore. but once again I can't stand. the more I think about, the more I feel alone. I hurt my self but I know I didn't mean to. it is just how it is. and unfortunately, miserable.
damn, I am dumb.
damn, I am dumb but I'm never sorry.

one thing really hard to make you understand is that I miss you too damn fucking much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos