Saturday, August 20, 2011

playlist story

me, avi dana at 10:14 PM
this one's for you and me, living out our dreams. we're all right where we should be. lift my arms out wide I open my eyes and now all I wanna see is a sky full of lighters. a sky full of lighters...
-eminem and bruno-

hullyeo peojineun umage matchweo, everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up. on sesangi hamkke michyeo, everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up. now put your hands up, put your hands up, put, put, put, put, put put your hands up, put your hands up.
-2 pm-

see you had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart, never really had luck, couldn’t never figure out how to love, how to love. see you had a lot of moments that didn’t last forever. now you in the corner tryna put it together. how to love, how to love.
-lil wayne-

I'll try to do my best to impress, but it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest. but you wanna hear what lives in my brain, my heart, will you ask for it, for your perusing? at times confusing, hopefully amusing, introducing me.
-nick jonas-

last Friday night, we went streaking in the park skinny dipping in the dark then had a menage a trois. last Friday night, yeah I think we broke the law, always say we're gonna stop-op whoa-oh-oah... this Friday night, do it all again!
-katy perry-

I'm so sorry but i love you da geo-jis-mar. I-ya mor-rass-eo i-je-ya ar-ass-eo ne-ga pir-yo-hae. I'm so sorry but i love you nar-ka-ro-un mar. hwas-gim-e na-do mo-reu-ge neor tteo-na-bo-naess-ji-man. I'm so sorry but i love you da geo-jis-mar. I'm so sorry but i love you...
-big bang-

you want the moves like jagger. I've got the moves like jagger. I've got the mooooooves... like jagger. I don't need try to control you. look into my eyes and I'll own you. with them the moves like jagger, I've got the moves like jagger.
-maroon 5-

I want you to know, I can't get you out of my head, my head, my head. girl, I want you to know, I don't even know what you did, you did, you did but I love it. everything hooks, everything works, you are a really good chorus. I'm a real good verse, freestyle, unrehearsed, so clean, no curse and when the songs don't mean.
-lupe fiasco-

chase your dreams, and remember me, sweet bravery 'cause after all those wings will take you up so high. so bid the forest floor goodbye as you race the wind and take to the sky. you take to the sky.
-owl city ♡-

we're venus and mars, we're like different stars, but you're the harmony to every song I sing. and I wouldn't change a thing.
-demi lovato-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos