Friday, May 20, 2011

playlist story

me, avi dana at 1:13 AM
since that day, in every second of my life, there's ONLY you in my head. and I just can't stop. and I just won't stop.

I just shuffle my playlist, and really I'm now writing the 8 first songs. read, enjoy, and feel...

meski waktu datang dan berlalu sampai kau tiada bertahan, semua takkan mampu mengubahku. hanyalah kau yang ada di relungku... hanyalah dirimu mampu membuatku jatuh dan mencinta. kau bukan hanya sekedar indah, kau tak akan terganti...
takkan terganti - marcell

it's okay. seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling all for us. days grow longer and nights grow shorter, I can show you I'll be the one. I will never let you fall. I'll stand up with you forever. I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven...
your guardian angel - the red jumpsuit apparatus

sudah lama ku menanti dirimu, tak tau sampai kapankah. sudah lama kita bersama-sama tapi segini sajakah? entah sampai kapan. entah sampai kapan... kali ini ku akan menyatakan cinta, nyatakan cinta. aku tak mau menunggu terlalu lama, terlalu lama.
terlalu lama - vierra

duhai cintaku, duhai pujaanku, datang padaku, dekat di sampingku. kuingin hidupku selalu dalam peluknya... terang saja aku menantinya. terang saja aku mendambanya. terang saja aku merindunya. karena dia... karena dia begitu indah....
begitu indah - gaby

aku yang memikirkan namun aku tak banyak berharap. kau membuat waktuku tersita dengan angan tentangmu. mencoba lupakan tapi ku tak bisa. mengapa begini? oh mungkin aku bermimpi menginginkan dirimu untuk ada di sini menemaniku? oh mungkinkah kau yang jadi kekasih sejatiku? semoga tak sekedar harapku...
kekasih sejati - monita

I'd wish this moment was ours to own it and that it would never leave. then I will thank that star that made our wish come true. 'cause we know that where you are is where I should be too. right here, right now, I'm looking at you and my heart loves the view 'cause you mean everything... right here, I promise you somehow that tomorrow can wait for some other days to be. but right now there's you and me...
right here, right now - vanessa and zac

when the night has been so lonely and the road has been too long. and you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong. just remember in the winter, far beneath the bitter snow. lies the seed that with the sun's love. in the spring becomes the rose...
the rose - westlife

so here I am staring at the moon light wondering how you look in this night. maybe you're somewhere thinking about me too. to be with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do. and when you're standing here in front of me, that's when I know that God does exist. 'cause He will have answered avery single prayer, to be with you. just to be with you.
to be with you - david archuleta

those songs are well shuffled. I don't know how come, but it just feels like all I got is fate. you know my favorite part of my fate? having you as someone to love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos