Tuesday, September 20, 2011

twentieth

me, avi dana at 12:39 AM
I heard a song in my head. you're the best melody I have ever had. you're a harmony of sad or even mad. but every time I hear you I feel glad.

I used to compose notes about life. but the notes I love the most is the notes arranged about you. but all I realize then is that all the notes are about you. yes, because life is you.

in every second you're what I think. what a wonderful way that you always make me blink. in every single way you're my everything. you turn all my world into pink.

what I hope to see above, is plenty amount of love. my heart keep singing along, singing along a love song.

'sing me a song then I will sing it back to you~ I could sing my own, but what would it be without you~'

this is just like series of story. everybody never wants them to end. in an every new page, there are many new hopes. in an every new chapter, there are many new dreams. the series never end. every once it seems to end, everybody knows there will be new part again. what a heavenly way my life is. you. who have made it that way.

for every condition, for every position. my heart keep singing along, singing along a love song.

'even if time no longer does go on~ even if you are too far to hold on~ my heart can't help waiting for you even if I try not to~ 'cause finding another you is such an impossible thing to do~'

I love you. affirmatively.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos