Saturday, April 16, 2011

afraid

me, avi dana at 8:03 PM
seems I'll need years to move on
whereas you haven't left me yet
I just know it'll be hard
for me to take a step

'cause I...have already depended on you
'cause I...am addicted to you
I'm afraid of losing you

all the time that's going by
the moments for me and you
I just can't stop this feeling
I'm afraid of loving you
'cause I'm afraid of losing you

'cause I...have already depended on you
'cause I...am addicted to you
I'm afraid of loving you
oh I'm afraid of losing you

you...
you're in my head,you're in my heart
you...
you you you you you you you
you make me survive in these dark moments
you fix all things going wrong
teach me how to be strong

you...have been my breath,have been my soul
you...make me addicted to you
make me can't stop loving you

so don't leave me...
because leaving means making me falling apart,breaking me down
I would fall
I would break
I would die
I would be nothing
oh I'm too afraid of losing you
I'm too afraid
of losing you

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos