Monday, April 4, 2011

damn, it's true

me, avi dana at 1:35 PM
Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason. #DamnItsTrue

You're like my favorite song, a little overplayed, but I never get bored. #DamnItsTrue

Love is not what I feel about you, it's what I don't feel for anybody else. #DamnItsTrue

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. #DamnItsTrue

You don't know how a single sentence from you could make me feel as if I'm in heaven. #DamnItsTrue

Sometimes I wonder if you ever think of me as much as I think of you. #DamnItsTrue

When I think of you, I don't feel so lonely or sad anymore. #DamnItsTrue

The last thing I do every night = The first thing I do every morning = Checking my phone. #DamnItsTrue

I wish I could read your mind. #DamnItsTrue

There are songs that make me think of........ you ♥ #DamnItsTrue

If I tell you I love you can I keep you forever? #DamnItsTrue

If I tell you I miss you, can we always be together? #DamnItsTrue

I did three things today: miss you, miss you, and miss you. #DamnItsTrue

I just copied those sweet and damn-it-s-true quotations from twitter. I love those then I hope for you to know that,because once again,damn,those quotes are true.

1 comments:

Patricia Hoo on April 4, 2011 at 2:45 PM said...

hello blogwalking here
visit back ya :D

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos