Saturday, March 19, 2011

Question(s)

me, avi dana at 12:22 PM
unexpressed feeling. the words have already been there along this time but I'm just never able to say,to tell,to express. well,all there's left I can do is showing you how long,how deep,how I'm falling to you.

once again here,don't read if you don't mean. because it maybe simpler form of the-text-i-was-going-to-post-but-i-deleted-it-then-because-i-cant-stand-my-tears-when-i-right-wrote-that.

hmm. where do I have to start?
no,I don't want to express that miserable and 'galauing' feeling here. I just want to ask questions. not so many questions. and the questions are all essay. this is a remedial test,so I made the questions special for you. you don't need any paper or pen to answer,you just need to say the answers. or if it's too hard to say,show me them.

1.take it easy. I'll sing a part of song. my favorite part of song that I always want to make it status anywhere but I just think this is so making-me-feel-like-loser but yes,here I write this for the first question. 'hello? is it me you're looking for?' (cause I wonder where you are and I wonder what you do) 'are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you? tell me how to win your heart for I haven't got a clue'

2.second question. this question successfully spins around my head over and over. so,it has to be a rather-difficult-level of question I need you to answer. your clear answer may help. 'what do you want actually?' simple,isn't it? I got too many clues here so it seems like they're not the real clues anymore. there're reasons. they build me up then break me down in less than a second. complete answer,please.

3.here's the next. all the reasons I got this time make me sure little by little of what I always think,or feel actually. you know in this life,there must be something make you survive. and that something must be your little hero. that's how you are to me. no,forget that just-now phase,focus to the question. so,'what am I to you?' am I like what you are to me or am I nothing? no worry about the answer. it's better for me to know if I'm not now than later. so I can move on by preparation.

4.it's just a yes-no question but I ask you here to answer with reasons. along the time has gone by,what I always think is nothing but you. over I know. this is not just bullshit. every I wake up,make my day,pray,go to bed,even dream,it's you over there. I'm sick! I'm bored. but awkwardly I never want to change that. ahem,focus to the question. 'am I not clear enough in showing you?' somehow I'm sure I am. but I wonder why you keep asking me.

5.final question. after those four-hard-simple-questions,here I give you one more yes-no question. this will be the easiest to answer because I don't need reasons. just answer and you'll know what to do then. *deepbreathing* 'will you stay forever here for me?' no matter what're your answers for the other four questions. no matter if it's not me who you're looking for. no matter what you want actually. no matter what I am for you. no matter if I'm not good in showing you (or you're not good in catching what I've showed). stupid question but I hope for a brilliant answer. honestly,that's not a question but a hope for you to say yes. oh,God.

that's it. simple,aren't they? I'm sure it is easier for you to answer than for me to even write those questions. please,I need answers. this has to be perfect examination because the time I spent to make this is equal to the time I spent to think of you. nothing's free then,you now have to pay for it.

remember,you don't need any paper or pen to answer,you just need to say the answers. or if it's too hard to say,show me them.

(This post has been awarded as 'The Most Galauing Posting of The Month' written by me as 'The Galau Superstar of The Month'. Congratulations! Then just forget this post... *sighing*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous As I Am Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos